Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One thing I like to do is play soccer and school. I like these two things
because soccer is my favortie. I play soccer at school and home.
When I grow up I want be a soccer player. Also this one thing I
like to do when I grow up and right now too. I have when I play
soccer with my friends and my brother. Soccer is the world
famous sport and I get lots of money just for
playing kicking and scoring for my team that is the best things
to do in the world.
school is the best thing for me and other kids to
if I don't have good school maybe I don't good job or
good paying for me. I need to have a good school and a
good teacher. If I didn't get in soccer I want be pilot
or teacher and basketball player all this stuff is good
for me and for my family and want help my
family with money. help my family is the best thing
to do for your family. Help your family don't just think about
your shoes and clothes.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment