Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How Kelly Stop Bothering Me

One day I went to school i saw this one kid that I really hate she hates me too but I hate her more then my friends. That day in the lunch room the girl I really hate came and bumped into me and I said "why did you bump into me"then she just said "oh I'm sorry wait ahhhh nope I'm not"
then her friends started laughing behind her, and her name was Kelly she thinks she is all and pretty and she wants all the cute boys mostly my boyfriend Billy.Billy doesn't even like her cause he thinks she wears tooooo much make up and tooooo much what is it again...........ohhhh yeah
and tooooo much pink.So that day when we were eating Kelly walked up to us and pretend to spelt milk on me so I got mad and punchd Kelly on her nose and she started crying even that I got in trouble I was still happy that Kelly won't bother me any more.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment