Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Internet
Aly Vue

One thing I'm interested in is the Internet. It plays one important role in my life because for most of the time I need it to "survive". It helps me with homework, curiosities, free time to connect with family and friends, meet new people, and it makes life much easier. Also because you can do anything on it, such as listening to music, watching videos, searching up on places, people, and things. How the Internet came to be is a long story, but it was because of people who had hope and believed in what is possible, to make communication much easier for everybody. One important role that plays in making Internet possible are satellites. The satellites help transfer/send information from one place to another; to all around the world. Therefore, that is why I am interested about the net, it makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment