Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lucky MP3

One time I(John) went to hang out with my friends at the park. We found a mp3 on the slide.
John Said"You keep it i can borrow my brother's."
Tou said"No it's OK i don't want it."
"well if we both don't want it we can ask others if they want it."said John
So they did and found a stranger.It looked as if he would enjoy the MP3.
"hello would you like to have this MP3 that's near this slide at the park."said Tou
"sure i wouldn't mind." said the Stranger
So he went and came back not looking to happy.
"what's wrong?"said John
"you two lied to me! I went there seeing nothing!"said the Stranger
"What!well if we check and if it's there we would have a reason that it's there"said Both Friends
So as they went back...there was a miracle surprise! They found 2 MP3 no. They were so speechless that they both took it and went away. And listen to music happily ever after. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment