Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Dream Of My Summer School.

It was summer
I was on a nice place where pigey fly over my head and it felt like I was some kind of cool person in my day dream. I dream that pigey fly with me when I was at school working on my homework and fell a sleep it kind of nice because when I fly I see the White House and Washington D.C and when i fly to New York it like it so quick when i get to New York. I went to Florida and when I went to Florida I saw so many people straing at the rocket fly to space and then i went to Texas and I see people playing on the ground and then I went to lot of cool places and I fly my way back to Minnesota pass Saint Paul and went to Canada when I get to Canada I went to the water fall and I went down to the ground and touch the water and felt the freshest water and the I wake up because it time to go to other period.

No comments:

Post a Comment