Thursday, October 8, 2009

Interviews

Interviewer: Aly
Interviewee: Bear Moua

How old are you?
I am 10 years old.

What grade are you in?
I'm in 5th grade.

What are your favorite things to do?
I like to play games on the computer and hang out with my friends.

What is your favorite thing to do at Youth Connections?
I like to play games.

What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is "Because of Winn Dixie."

What are you afraid of?
I don't know if people believe in ghosts/spirits but I'm scared of them.

Have you always lived in St.Paul? If not, where else have you live?
I had also lived in Thailand when i was still little.

What is something you wish more people knew about you?
I want people to know that my name is not pronounced "bear" but "Ber" like, "burr, its cold."

Thanks for your time, Ber Moua, I learned new things about you that I haven't knew before.

No comments:

Post a Comment